The Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) has done things that are far more heinous than anything Grant Ward has ever done as far as we know, and yet, at the end of the movie, you’re rooting for him to come back on the side of the angels,
Jeph Loeb (via jennieconvertible)
The difference here being that Grant Ward CHOSE to do them.
Worst of all — this dude is one of the execs for Agents of SHIELD, and this sounds like a prelude to a fucking redemption arc. Now I fully expect the next season to be a shitfest. Just… how can you misinterpret your characters this badly?
#friends don’t let friends write redemption arcs for grant ward
bucky was literally a prisoner of war who was experimented on and tortured until he was unable to fight back against any orders and the minute someone showed up who started treating him like a person again, he started to revert back to his humanity and fight against his programming
ward is a grown-ass man who was treated as a person by the people on his team clearly presented with opportunities by them to make the right choices and refused to make the right choices every time
fuck grant ward
- Marvel: Introduces Thanos.
- Marvel: Confirms Thanos will appear in multi-picture deal.
- Marvel: Hints at Infinity Gauntlet.
- Marvel: Introduces Infinity Stones.
- Marvel: Confirms Infinity Stones will appear across multiple movies as a running subplot.
- Fans: HOLY SHIT GUYS AVENGERS 3 HAS TO BE CIVIL WAR